Monday, June 29, 2020

Star Wars Femme Fatale

If you were able to control the Force, would you use it inappropriately? I DEFINITELY would. Jedi Mind Tricks all day long: your kid ("You WANT to clean your room"), Starbucks executives ("You WANT to serve pumpkin spice year round")... the list would go on and on!

When I originally saw the sentiment stamp that I used on today's card, I knew I needed it, but I never had the right image to go with it... until now! Introducing, the Star Wars femme fatale! (And yes, I know the sentiment is grammatically incorrect. It should be, "If I were a Jedi, there's a..." I'm choosing to forgive the stamp company for the wrong word and forgetting a comma.)


The key image is a digital stamp called "Femme Fatale" by KristaSmithStamps (Etsy).

The card is 5" x 7". I colored this gorgeous lady with Copics and fussy cut her. The space background is washi tape (Watercolor Nebula by Altenew), which I adhered to a 6.75" x 4.75" panel. I stamped the sentiment ("Jedi" by Riley and Company), then I popped up both the lady and sentiment with foam dots. Finally, I added some clear Swarovski crystals for a little sparkle.

List of all stamps used on this card:
  • Femme Fatale digital stamp (KristaSmithStamps)
  • JEDI cling stamp (Riley and Company, Funny Bones)
  • Watercolor Nebula washi tape (Altenew)
[JEDI MIND TRICK]: You WILL have a fantastic day!

2 comments: