Sunday, June 7, 2020

Coloring Challenge Bonus BONUS Day: Spooky

OK, so I already created my own "bonus" day for the 5-day coloring challenge, but I still felt like creating another project... so here's the Bonus BONUS Day! Today, I chose "spooky" as the theme.


The main image is a digital stamp called "Elphaba" by Krista Smith Stamps.

I don't typically make Halloween cards, but I decided to go with a spooky/Halloween direction with this image. She's just so darned spooky-cute! I created a slimline card (7" x 3.5"). I colored her with Copics and cut her out with my Scan N Cut. I stamped the sentiment from MFT's Fab-BOO-lous Friends stamp set and popped it up with foam dots. I got the skull and spiderweb papers from a Halloween cardstock book I bought last year (but never used). I also used foam dots to pop up the character and her "floor," and I added a few black, glittery, spiky embellishments for a little bling.

It's a little difficult to see all of the dimension on the card, so here's another view:


List of all stamps/dies used on this card:
  • Elphaba digital stamp (Krista Smith Stamps)
  • Fab-BOO-lous Friends stamp set (My Favorite Things)
I hope you have a spooky-cute day!

No comments:

Post a Comment