Saturday, June 27, 2020

Monochromatic Glamour Card

I enjoyed coloring the last card in all gray markers, so I decided to try it again, with a little twist. Since the quote I used mentions lips and eyes, I colored those features in full color.


The main image is a digital stamp called "Makeup Time" by KristaSmithStamps (Etsy).

I kept this card fairly simple, and I tried to channel Audrey Hepburn's glamour. I colored the image with Copics (mainly T and W markers) and then fussy cut her. I layered some patterned and solid papers, and I stamped the sentiment (by Stamping Bella), with a burgundy layer behind that to emphasize it. I popped up the main image and sentiment with foam dots. Finally, I added a strip of rhinestone ribbon and a few clear Swarovski crystals.

List of all stamps used on this card:
  • Makeup Time digital stamp (KristaSmithStamps)
  • Uptown Girl AUDREY Loves Makeup cling stamp set (Stamping Bella)
I hope you have a glamorous day!

2 comments: