Friday, June 5, 2020

Coloring Challenge Day 5: Favorite Krista Image

Holy cow, I made it to Day 5 of Krista Smith Stamps' 5-Day Coloring Challenge! That means I made a new, complete project every day for the past five days. I typically spend 2-3 days (or more) on each project, so this week was like a marathon!

Today's theme is "Favorite Krista Image." However, I only discovered this artist a week ago, so it's WAY too soon to pick a favorite! Instead, I picked one I really liked and made a fun card for a friend or colleague:


The main image is a digital stamp called "Wine Time" by Krista Smith Stamps.

Since this image was tall and thin, I created a slimline card (3.5" x 7"). I colored the image with Copics and layered it on some Stampin' Up patterned paper. I added a funny sentiment (by Two-Lips Stamps) and popped up the sentiment with foam dots. Finally, I added some purple and white enamel dots, for a little texture.

List of all stamps/dies used on this card:
  • Wine Time digital stamp (Krista Smith Stamps)
  • Wine Labels stamp (Two-Lips Stamps)
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment