Saturday, June 6, 2020

Coloring Challenge Bonus Day: Magic

Well, the Krista Smith Stamps' Coloring Challenge was only for five days... but I generated so much momentum, so why stop there?!? I decided to create ONE MORE project and consider it a "bonus" day of the challenge! For the bonus day, I chose "magic" as the theme.


The main image is a digital stamp called "Wizard Fan" by Krista Smith Stamps.

I loved this image and decided to color her in Gryffindor colors. (That should make my sister happy; I'm actually a Ravenclaw!) I'd never colored hair like hers before, and it was definitely a challenge. (OMG, so many beautiful, bouncy curls!) The final card is 6" x 6", and she takes up most of that space.

I made a quick-and-easy background using the Small Brick Wall Stencil (My Favorite Things) and some Red Velvet Gina K Glitz Gel. I fussy cut the character and popped her up on foam dots (to give dimension beyond the heavily-textured background). Finally, I stamped a sentiment from the Unicorns and Glitter stamp set (My Favorite Things) and also popped that up with foam dots.

List of all stamps/dies used on this card:
  • Wizard Fan digital stamp (Krista Smith Stamps)
  • Unicorns and Glitter stamp set (My Favorite Things)
  • Small Brick Wall stencil (My Favorite Things)
I hope you have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment