Monday, June 1, 2020

Coloring Challenge Day 1: Summer Vibes

I've decided to participate in Krista Smith Stamps' 5-Day Coloring Challenge, and this is my project for Day 1 (Summer Vibes Theme). I decided to keep everything fairly clean and simply today, just featuring the main image and a stamped sentiment:


The main image is a digital stamp called "Snorkeling" by Krista Smith Stamps.

My card measures 5" x 6.5". I colored everything with Copics and added a cute sentiment from the Friends with Fins stamp set (My Favorite Things). I decided to keep the color scheme yellow, blue and green. A few blue glass drops completed this fairly quick-and-easy card.

List of all stamps/dies used on this card:
  • Snorkeling digital stamp (Krista Smith Stamps)
  • Friends with Fins stamp set (My Favorite Things)
I hope you enjoyed this project and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! This is so me! I can't wait to go swim with whales again!

    ReplyDelete