Saturday, May 30, 2020

One Final Mermaid for MerMay 2020

I managed to color one more mermaid for MerMay. I'm still feeling sad, after losing someone I loved very much earlier this week, and coloring is helping me keep my mind off of it.


The main image is a digital stamp called Siren by Krista Smith Stamps.

My card measures 6" x 6", and my colored panel is 5.5" x 5.5". I colored the mermaid and scene with Copics and layered her on a My Favorite Things floral-patterned paper. I created the clouds by using the Cloud Stencil as my guide and drawing the lines with my lightest blue Copic marker (then shading later). I stamped some birds from a Hero Arts kit and a sentiment from the Friends with Fins stamp set (My Favorite Things). A few Amethyst Swarovski crystals completed the card.

List of all stamps/dies used on this card:
  • Siren digital stamp (Krista Smith Stamps)
  • Cloud stencil (My Favorite Things) 
  • June 2018 My Monthly Hero Kit (Hero Arts)
  • Friends with Fins stamp set (My Favorite Things)
I hope you enjoyed this project and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment