Friday, May 1, 2020

Chibi Best of Fishes from Stampers Delights

This week, I created a card featuring the Chibi Best of Fishes digital stamp from Stampers Delights. This stamp is brand new, part of the May 2020 release! (You can see the newly-added items in the store HERE.)

I love these adorable mermaids, so I decided to keep the card fairly simple: mermaids, a few jellyfish, a sentiment, and some crystals. No crazy mechanisms or crowded scenes for these beauties!


My card measures 5" x 7", and the mermaids take up most of that space. I colored everything with Copics and cut out the mermaids and jellyfish with my Scan n Cut. The mermaids are so lovely, and I wanted to do them justice, so I spent nearly 3 days working on them! The background is a quick Distress Oxide blend, splattered with water. I typed and printed the sentiment from my computer. I popped up all of the characters and the sentiment with foam dots and added a few clear Swarovski crystals for a little sparkle.

.List of all stamps used on this card:
I hope you enjoyed this project, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment