Thursday, May 14, 2020

Just Keep Swimming!

This week, I created a card featuring the Anime Zodiac Pisces digital stamp kit from Stampers Delights.

This mermaid is so lovely that I wanted her as the main element, with a few small friends joining her. I imagined that this mermaid's best friends (and spirit animals, perhaps?) are sea turtles!


This is a "slimline" card, which means it's (at least) twice as tall as it is wide. The card measures 4" x 8". I colored everything with Copics and cut out the mermaid and sea turtles with my Scan n Cut. The background is a quick Distress Oxide blend (Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon, and Peacock Feathers). The sentiment is from the Just Keep Swimming Hero Arts stamp set.. I popped up all of the characters and the sentiment with foam dots and added a few clear Pretty Pink Posh clear crystal drops for a little sparkle.

.List of all stamps used on this card:
I hope you enjoyed this project, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment