Thursday, May 21, 2020

Flower Fairy Floral Card

In today's card, I used a lovely digital stamp (Flower Fairy by Sweet Escape Digis) to create a floral, feminine card.


I had some soft, teal, fabric flowers in my stash and decided to use colors that complemented them. (I have WAY too many embellishments in my stash and need to start using them!)

My card measures 6" x 6". I colored the lady with Copics and layered her on a Lawn Fawn plaid-patterned paper. I used the Romantic Corner die (Elizabeth Crafts) on some gold Mirri Sparkle Paper for two of the corners and glued the fabric flowers/leaves on the other two corners. Finally, I added some pearls to her crown and earring. I didn't add a sentiment, as I didn't want to make the card too crowded. (I already practically had to sit on my hands to keep myself from adding crystals and other bling!)

List of all stamps/dies used on this card (any links are for your convenience, as I do not profit from them in any way):
I hope you enjoyed this project and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment