Thursday, May 7, 2020

Keep Your Fin Up with Chibi Marina Mermaid

Today, I created a card featuring the Chibi Marina Mermaid digital stamp from Stampers Delights. This stamp is brand new, part of the May 2020 release!

When I saw the stamp, I decided that Marina Mermaid should be part of a Mermazing Monochromatic Marine Masterpiece! (How's that for alliteration, mmhmm?)


My card measures 5" x 6.5". I decided to color her hair in the lightest blue shades, and I just keep reaching for blue markers as I continued coloring... so the card ended up being monochromatic! I colored Marina and her fishy friend with Copics and created a very simple background (a few marine silhouette images stamped in blue on a baby blue cardstock). I popped up Marina, the fish, and the sentiment with foam dots. No crazy mechanisms or sparkly embellishments this time, just a lovely mermaid and encouraging sentiment.

.List of all stamps used on this card:
I hope you have a fintastic day!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment