Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Inner Peace at Home

With everything going on in the world, I'm finding my inner peace at home - and I suspect you are, too.

In today's card, the main character is finding her center at home... and her dog wants to help! This lovely yoga lady is a digital stamp by Stamp Anniething.


My card measures 5" x 6.5". I colored everything with Copics and cut out the two characters with my Scan N Cut. I created the background separately (using a few digital stamps by The Greeting Farm), added a bunch of details (like stripes on the couch) with my trusty pencil, and drew a yoga mat. I created the sentiment on my computer, and I popped up all of the characters and the sentiment with foam dots.

List of all stamps used on this card (any links are for your convenience, as I do not profit from them in any way):
I hope you enjoyed this project and are finding your inner peace, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment