Sunday, May 3, 2020

Anime Let's Make Waves from Stampers Delights

This week, I created a card featuring the Anime Let's Make Waves digital stamp from Stampers Delights. This stamp is brand new, part of the May 2020 release!

This gorgeous lady is very regal, so I decided to focus solely on her and not add more characters. I colored her in power colors (red and gold!) and kept everything else fairly neutral, so she shines.


My card measures 5" x 7", and the mermaid takes up most of that space. I colored everything with Copics and cut out the mermaid/rock with my Scan n Cut. The background is a quick Distress Oxide blend, splattered with water, and then I used the Ray of Light stencil and Gina K Glitz Gel (white) to create sparkly rays of light. The Glitz Gel is SO, SO SPARKLY! A few underwater plants (from the Hero Arts die set), colored with Copics, completed the scene. I also added Swarovski crystals to her crown and took another photo to show you those details:


I typed and printed the sentiment from my computer. I felt like the card needed some green, so I die-cut a few pieces of seaweed and colored them with Copics. I popped up the mermaid on her rock and the front piece of seaweed with foam dots.

.List of all stamps and dies used on this card:
I hope you enjoyed this project, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment