Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Chibi Delphin Mermaid Catching Fireflies

Today, I created a card featuring the Chibi Delphin Mermaid digital stamp from Stampers Delights. This stamp is brand new, part of the May 2020 release!

This sweet lady is originally featured underwater (with a fish friend), but I imagined that she heard that human children sometimes catch (and release) fireflies. Net in hand, she's ready to try catching one, too!


My card measures 6" x 6". I added some fireflies from free ClipArt online, and then I colored everything with Copics. I added a sentiment (popped up with foam dots) and some Sunflower Swarovski crystals to make the fireflies even more magical. Here's another photo to show you those details:


.List of all stamps used on this card:
I hope you enjoyed this project, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment