Friday, June 19, 2020

New Baby Girl Card

Recently, a colleague welcomed a new, baby granddaughter. I don't know how often grandparents receive congratulatory cards when a baby is born, but I felt like she deserved one.


The main image is a digital stamp called "Baby Girl" by KristaSmithStamps (Etsy).

I kept this card fairly simple. I colored the image with Copics and then fussy cut her. I layered some Disney Winnie the Pooh patterned papers I had (from a book I bought years ago) and added a strip of gold washi tape. TIP: Washi tape loses its stickiness over time, so I always add a strip of double-sided tape underneath. I popped the main image up with foam dots. Finally, I added some Prima flowers and a few Rose Swarovski crystals.

List of all stamps/dies used on this card:
  • Baby Girl digital stamp (KristaSmithStamps)
I hope you have a sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment