Thursday, June 4, 2020

Coloring Challenge Day 4: Together Theme

It's Day 4 of Krista Smith Stamps' 5-Day Coloring Challenge... just one more day to go! It's been like a marathon to create a new project every day. Today's theme is "Together," and I think this little girl and her unicorn make the perfect pair.


The main image is a digital stamp called "Unicorn Stuffie" by Krista Smith Stamps.

For my 5" x 7" card, I colored this adorable pair with Copics and fussy cut the bottom half of the image. I layered several patterned papers (from Stampin' Up) for the floor and polka dot background layer, and I used a ruler to draw and color some wallpaper stripes behind the girl. I added a stamped sentiment (My Favorite Things), popped up with foam, as well as some glitter and Swarovski crystals for a little bling.

List of all stamps/dies used on this card:
  • Unicorn Stuffie digital stamp (Krista Smith Stamps)
  • Unicorns and Glitter stamp set (My Favorite Things)
I hope you have a happy, relaxing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment