Wednesday, July 1, 2020

She's Out of This World

After completing the Star Wars card, I still felt like coloring with a space theme. Today, I'm sharing a gorgeous astronaut who is simply out of this world!


The main image is a digital stamp called "Astropuff" by KristaSmithStamps (Etsy). OMG, I absolutely LOVE how her hair fills her entire helmet!!

The final card is 5" x 6.5". I colored this gorgeous lady with Copics and fussy cut her. The space background is washi tape (Watercolor Nebula by Altenew), which I adhered to a 6.25" x 4.75" panel. I stamped the sentiment (from the Hero Arts "Dream Big" stamp set), then I popped up both the astronaut/moon and sentiment with foam dots. Finally, I added some Silver Night Swarovski crystals for a little sparkle.

List of all stamps used on this card:
  • Astropuff digital stamp (KristaSmithStamps)
  • Dream Big clear stamp set (Hero Arts)
  • Watercolor Nebula washi tape (Altenew)
I hope you have an astronomically amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment