Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Candy Cane Fairy Christmas Card

Hooray! I actually finished a Christmas card in July! Let's not talk about how many more I need to complete by December, hmm? I'll just be happy with this one small victory.


The main image is a digital stamp called "Candycane Fairy" by KristaSmithStamps (Etsy).

The final card is slimline, measuring 4" x 8". I colored this festive fairy with Copics and used my Scan N' Cut to cut her out.

I decided she would really pop against a black background, so I used one of the stencils in the Card-Sized Confetti Stencil Set (My Favorite Things) with Silver Gina K Glitter Glitz Gel. I added a red cardstock mat for the bottom layer. I stamped the sentiment from the Holiday Helpers stamp set (SSS & Neat & Tangled), and I popped up both the fairy and the sentiment with foam dots.

Finally, I added a few Peridot Swarovski crystals. I mean, yes, there's already glitter... but it's Christmas... and more sparkle = better!

List of all stamps/stencils used on this card:
  • Candycane Fairy digital stamp (KristaSmithStamps)
  • Card-Sized Confetti Stencil Set (My Favorite Things)
  • Holiday Helpers clear stamp set (Simon Says Stamp & Neat & Tangled Stamptember exclusive, retired)
I hope you have a very merry day!

No comments:

Post a Comment