Friday, July 24, 2020

Sweet Candy Girl

I've always had a sweet tooth, so when I saw this beautiful image, I knew I needed to color her! I bet you can't guess my favorite color, too. 🤣


The main image is a digital stamp called "Candy" by KristaSmithStamps (Etsy).

The final card measures 5" x 7". I colored this candy-loving lady with Copics and fussy cut her. I decided to keep everything fairly simple, with black and white mats and a stamped sentiment, so the blue would be luminous. I popped up the girl with foam dots for dimension and added a few Aquamarine Swarovski crystals for sparkle.

List of all stamps used on this card:
  • Candy digital stamp (KristaSmithStamps)
  • Sugar-Coated Sentiments clear stamp set (My Favorite Things)
I hope you have a sweet day!

1 comment:

  1. I am a suckered (pun intended) for anything blue. 💙💙💙

    ReplyDelete