Sunday, July 19, 2020

Color Me Wonderful

When I saw this image, I wondered what it would look like if someone colored her hair with Copic markers. Perhaps it would look something like this!


The main image is a digital stamp called "Color Me Wonderful" by KristaSmithStamps (Etsy).

The final card measures 6" x 6". I colored this gorgeous girl and her lovely, luscious locks with Copics. I decided to keep everything fairly simple, since her hair was already so complex, and just added a blue mat and stamped sentiment. I popped up the sentiment with foam dots and added a few Aquamarine Swarovski crystals for sparkle.

List of all stamps used on this card:
  • Color Me Wonderful digital stamp (KristaSmithStamps)
  • Dream In rubber cling stamp (Impression Obsession)
I hope you have a colorful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment