Monday, July 6, 2020

Always Be Positive

I had a nice, long weekend, so I has time to create ANOTHER card. Today, I'm bringing you a little science humor! I'm a passionate supporter of girls entering STEM fields, and I just fell in love with this image.


The main image is a digital stamp called "Chemist" by KristaSmithStamps (Etsy).

The final card is slimline, measuring 8" x 4". I colored this adorable scientist with Copics and trimmed the panel to 3.75" x 7.75". I layered her on some Lawn Fawn patterned paper and added a fun, science-themed sentiment from a Stamp Anniething stamp set ("Taylor Think Like a Proton"). Finally, I added some Sunflower Swarovski crystals for a little sparkle.

List of all stamps used on this card:
I hope you have a positively wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. This is perfect! Our daughter was homeschooled and a redhead. She was always working on some experimennt! Her favorite color for a few years was neon green. This is perfect! She is 28 now.

    ReplyDelete