Sunday, July 5, 2020

Wonderful Woman Superhero

I wasn't sure what kind of card I wanted to make next, but the Fourth of July was approaching, so I chose a wonderful superhero with a red, white and blue color scheme.


The main image is a digital stamp called "Hero" by KristaSmithStamps (Etsy).

The final card is slimline, measuring 8" x 4". I colored this gorgeous lady with Copics and fussy cut her. (I hate, hate, HATE fussy cutting, but it feels wasteful to fire up the Scan N Cut for just one image.) I layered her on a few patterned papers from my stash... don't you love the navy-and-white stars with this particular heroine? I stamped the sentiment (from an older CAS-ual Fridays stamp set), then I popped up both the heroine and sentiment with foam dots. Finally, I added some Light Siam Swarovski crystals for a little sparkle.

List of all stamps used on this card:
  • Hero digital stamp (KristaSmithStamps)
  • Mon Ami clear stamp set (CAS-ual Fridays)
I hope you have a wonderfully super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment