Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Strong Enough to Survive Heartbreak

I'm a huge fan of Star vs. the Forces of Evil (Disney TV show) and was sad when it ended. When I saw this image ("Heartbreak" by KristaSmithStamps), she reminded me so much of Star Butterfly! I just HAD to color her and turn her into a card.


The main image is a digital stamp called "Heartbreak" by KristaSmithStamps (Etsy).

The final card is slimline, measuring 8" x 4". I colored this gorgeous girl with Copics and used my Scan N Cut to cut her out. I wanted her to really pop on the card, so I used black cardstock for the background and a light pink cardstock for the bottom layer. I stamped and embossed the sentiment; the word "Enough" is a little tough to read in the photo because the embossing powder is glossy. Finally, I added some Rose Swarovski crystals for a little sparkle.

List of all stamps used on this card:
  • Heartbreak digital stamp (KristaSmithStamps)
  • Anything-but-Basic Encouragement clear stamp set (My Favorite Things)
I hope you have a beautiful day!

2 comments: