Tuesday, July 14, 2020

What a Wonderful World

During the past week, I've been busy with my new puppy, so I haven't had much time to color. When I finally had a free moment, I colored an image that allowed me to practice different skin tones and textures.


The main image is a digital stamp called "Together" by KristaSmithStamps (Etsy).

The final card measures 5" x 7". I wanted to let this beautiful group of kids really shine, so I kept everything very simple, with no crystals or fancy embellishments. I colored everything with Copics and trimmed my colored panel to 4.75" x 6.75". (I created the cloud background by using a cloud stencil as a guide and running my Copic marker along the edges, then fully coloring with markers.)

I stamped the birds from a 2018 Hero Arts kit. I mounted the colored panel on black cardstock, then typed, printed and trimmed the sentiment. Finally, I popped the sentiment up with foam dots.

List of all stamps used on this card:
  • Together digital stamp (KristaSmithStamps)
  • Cloud Stencil (My Favorite Things)
  • June 2018 My Monthly Hero Kit (Hero Arts)
I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment: