Monday, August 10, 2020

You're So Wonderful

I actually colored this image last year, before Christmas, and then lost it under other papers on my desk. When I found it this past weekend, I knew I needed to turn it into a card.


As you can see behind the card, I'd actually stamped several of them, intending to make 4-5 cards. They were all still grouped together, but I don't know if I'll color any more of them. I usually don't make more than one of any card because I get bored with it.

I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black in on Copic XPress-It Blending Card, then colored it with Copics. I cut it out with the die, then used the die to cut the individual letters out of a very glittery white cardstock. I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of my Blending Card, then mounted the main image AND the sentiment on foam dots, just for a little dimension. Finally, I glued the sparkly letters on the image, over the stamped letters. Here's a closeup to show a little more of the dimension and glitter:


List of all stamps/dies/stencils used on this card:
  • Wonderful Florals stamp set (Concord & 9th)
  • Wonderful Florals die set (Concord & 9th)
Other supplies:
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Copic XPress-It Blending Card
  • Copic markers (various)
  • Glitter cardstock (white)
  • Teal cardstock
I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment