Saturday, August 29, 2020

Drummer Boy Card

I committed to making at LEAST one Christmas card per month, so I'm not overwhelmed in November. This is my August Christmas card.


This adorable scene is a free coloring page that I found online. I don't remember the site, but if you Google "precious moments drummer boy coloring page," you should find it.

This is a 5" x 6.5" card. I printed the scene on Copic XPress-It Cardstock and colored everything with Copics. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of white cardstock and cut it out with one of the Spellbinders dies ("Labels One - Nestabilities"). I added some transparent glitter around the edge of the sentiment and added a few Swarovski crystals. I matted the layers on some Kaisercraft wood-patterned cardstock from my stash.

After everything was assembled, I noticed the sentiment isn't perfectly straight. *sigh* Oh, well. It's permanently attached, so it'll have to do as is.

List of all stamps/dies/stencils used on this card:
  • Precious Moments Drummer Boy Coloring Page (free, online)
  • Lyrical Script stamp set (Altenew)
  • Labels One Nestabilities Dies (Spellbinders)
Other supplies:
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Copic XPress-It Blending Card
  • Copic markers (various)
  • White and wood-patterned cardstock
  • Swarovski crystals (clear)
I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment