Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Flowers and Bees Birthday Card

I enjoyed coloring the last CAS card with flowers and bees, and I had another MFT flower stamp I'd never used, so I decided to create another one. I always need birthday cards, and I love blue and purple as a color combo, so I went in that direction.


This was a very simple, one-layered, 4.25" x 5.5" card. I stamped the flowers and bees on Copic XPress-It Blending Card, using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored them (rather quickly) with Copics, and then stamped the sentiment in Tuxedo Black on the top, right corner. I mounted the panel on SU Wisteria Wonder cardstock. Since it's a birthday card, I added a few Aquamarine Swarovski crystals for some sparkle.

List of all stamps/dies/stencils used on this card:
  • Floral Fantasy rubber cling stamp (My Favorite Things)
  • Hapbee stamp set (Paperie Ink)
  • Buzzin Around stamp set (Elizabeth Craft Designs, Hedgehog Hollow exclusive)
Other supplies:
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Copic XPress-It Blending Card
  • Copic markers (various)
  • Stampin' Up Wisteria Wonder cardstock
  • Aquamarine Swarovski crystals (2mm, 3mm, 4mm, and 5mm)
I hope you have a HAP-BEE day!

No comments:

Post a Comment