Sunday, October 29, 2023

A Note of Thanks Fall Scarecrow Card

I'm dropping by to share a simple, fall thank you card. I wanted to thank an amazing colleague for his help, so I made this for him:


I stamped the corn from JB Corn Maze Cuties on Copic XPress-It Blending Card, then colored with Copics. I stamped the scarecrow and pumpkins separately, coloring with Copics and then fussy cutting them. The grass is a scrap piece from the Fun Fall Color Blends paper pack, cut with the Grassy Edges Die-Namics. I stamped the sentiment on the background panel, then popped up the grass, scarecrow, and pumpkins with foam dots.

List of all stamps/dies/paper/etc. used on this card:
Other products used:
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
  • Copic XPress-It Blending Card
  • Copic markers
  • Glue
  • Foam dots
Hope you're having a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment