Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Hot Chocolate Makes Everything Better with Emma in Reindeer PJs

Today, I'm guest designing for Paper Nest Dolls, a company that offers super cute rubber and digital stamps. Today's card features the digital stamp Emma in Reindeer PJ's. Yesterday, I shared Emma in non-traditional Christmas colors (pink and blue). Today's card features the traditional red and green Christmas theme on a fairly simple, slimline card.


I printed Emma on Copic XPress-It Blending Card, colored her with Copics, then fussy cut her. I kept the design simple with an 8.5" x 4" card size and regular rectangular layers in black and red. I added patterned paper from Lawn Fawn's "Knit Picky" 6" x 6" paper pad and some very old wood-patterned paper by Stampin' Up. I stamped sentiments from My Favorite Things' "Hug in a Mug" and Art Impressions' "Hug in a Mug" stamp sets, then cut them out using the smallest QuicKutz "Nesting Inverted Scalloped Rectangles" die. I popped up Emma, the floor, and the top sentiment with foam dots to finish the card.

List of all stamps/dies/paper/etc. used on this card:
  • Paper Nest Dolls "Emma in Reindeer PJ's" digital stamp
  • QuicKutz "Nesting Inverted Scalloped Rectangles" die set
  • My Favorite Things "Hug in a Mug" stamp set
  • Art Impressions "Hug in a Mug" stamp set
  • Lawn Fawn "Knit Picky" 6" x 6" paper pad
  • Stampin' Up wood-patterned cardstock (very old, don't remember the name of it)
  • Black, red, and white cardstock

Other products used:
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
  • Copic XPress-It Blending Card
  • Copic markers
  • Glue
  • Foam dots
Happy (very early) holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment