Saturday, October 3, 2020

Witch with a Pumpkin Card

Today, I was in a Halloween mood, so I colored up this lovely Witch with a Pumpkin digital stamp (Sweet Escape Digis) and turned her into a card.


This is a 5" x 7" card, and the witch takes up most of that space. I printed her on Copic XPress-It Blending Card and colored her with my Copics. I fussy cut her with scissors, carefully removing any white space that would hide the patterned background..

I stamped the sentiment from the Sassy Pants Spooktacular stamp set (My Favorite Things) onto a 0.75" x 4.75" strip of white cardstock and added that at the bottom of the card. Finally, I added a few purple enamel dots.

List of all stamps/dies/stencils used on this card:
  • Witch with a Pumpkin digital stamp (Sweet Escape Digis)
  • Sassy Pants Spooktacular stamp set (My Favorite Things)
Other supplies:
  • Copic XPress-It Blending Card
  • Copic markers (various)
  • Patterned Halloween cardstock
  • Purple enamel dots
Have a spooktacular day!

No comments:

Post a Comment