Saturday, October 17, 2020

Beautiful Autumn Princess Card

Today, I've taken the Alexandra digital stamp (Sweet Escape Digis) and colored her as an autumn princess. The girl looks a lot like someone I know, so I colored her with the same hair and eye color and will give the card to her next month.


This is a 5" x 7" card, and the character fills most of the space. This lady with flowers is a gorgeous digital stamp called "Alexandra" by Sweet Escape Digis.

I printed her on Copic XPress-It Blending Card and colored her with Copic markers. That beautiful hair took me two days, as it was like coloring Rapunzel's hair!

After the coloring was done, I trimmed the panel to 6.75" x 4.75". I stamped a sentiment from a Studio Katia stamp set (Stamptember 2020) in the bottom right corner. I layered my colored panel over a 5" x 7" red cardstock panel using double-sided tape.

I can't resist extra sparkle, so I glued on some Light Siam Swarovski crystals to finish the card.

List of all stamps/dies/stencils used on this card:

  • Alexandra digital stamp (Sweet Escape Digis)
  • Flower Bunch stamp set (Studio Katia/Simon Says Stamp Stamptember 2020, retired)
Other supplies:
  • Copic XPress-It Blending Card
  • Copic markers (various)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Double-sided tape
  • Ranger Matte Multi-Medium
  • Light Siam Swarovski crystals
Have a fabulous fall day!

No comments:

Post a Comment