Sunday, October 25, 2020

Amazing Worthy Powerful Woman

I created today's card for a friend/colleague who loves to dress in classy and stylish fashion for work, but since we're all working from home now, she hasn't had an opportunity to dress up in a while. Her favorite color is pink, and I definitely think she'd rock this outfit.

This is a 5" x 7" card, and the character fills most of the space. This classy lady is a digital stamp called "Autumn Audrey" by Sweet Escape Digis. I added the sentiment next to her from the Fresh Start digital stamp set (Graciellie Design).

I printed her on Copic XPress-It Blending Card and colored her with Copic markers. I wanted her to shine, so I layered the colored panel over bright, pink cardstock. Finally, I added a few Rose Swarovski crystal for a little sparkle.

List of all stamps/dies/stencils used on this card:

Other supplies:
  • Copic XPress-It Blending Card
  • Copic markers (various)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink 
  • Pink cardstock (Gina K)
  • Double-sided tape
  • Rose Swarovski crystals
Have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment