Monday, September 14, 2020

MFT Coloring Contest Card Entry

Today, I've created a card for the My Favorite Things Card Superstar Contest (Coloring Challenge). I also managed to use three stamp sets I'd purchased but never used before.


This card is slimline, measuring 3.5" x 8.5". I stamped all of the images from several My Favorite Things stamp sets: Sweet Shop, Our Story, and All Tucked In. I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Copic XPress-It Blending Card.

After that, all I did was color. I used my Copics to color everything, including drawing a "wooden" floor. I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock, then trimmed the end at an angle (with scissors) for some visual interest. Since the scene was already so colorful, I added a simple black cardstock layer, as a frame.

List of all stamps/dies/stencils used on this card:
  • Sweet Shop stamp set (My Favorite Things)
  • Our Story stamp set (My Favorite Things)
  • All Tucked In stamp set (My Favorite Things)
Other supplies:
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Copic XPress-It Blending Card
  • Copic markers (various)
Have a sweet day!

2 comments: