Monday, September 7, 2020

Do Good, Be Kind Floral Card

I enjoyed coloring the last floral image by Graciellie Design, and I had another one I'd never colored, so here's the second floral card for this week.


The floral image is from the Fresh Start Digital Stamp Set by Graciellie Design. Since these are digital stamps, I took a sentiment from another Graciellie set (Your Kindness) and added it to the mug. I thought that was a nice, subtle way to add a message.

This is a 5" x 6.5" card, and fairly straightforward and simple. I printed the flowers on Copic XPress-It Cardstock and colored everything with Copics. Since I'd already added the sentiment before printing, I just finished it with a few Sunflower Swarovski crystals for sparkle.

List of all stamps/dies/stencils used on this card:
Other supplies:
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Copic XPress-It Blending Card
  • Copic markers (various)
  • Sunflower Swarovski crystals
Do good, be kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment