Thursday, September 10, 2020

Good Heart Floral Card

I'm still on a mission to use stamps and dies I "NEEDED" but never used, and I utilized two digital stamps and one physical stamp set (that were all just gathering dust) to make this card.


The floral image is from the Life Happens Digital Stamp Set by Graciellie Design. Since these are digital stamps, I took a sentiment from another Graciellie set (Your Kindness) and placed in prominently in the corner. I also added a butterfly from the Beautiful Butterflies clear stamp set (Simon Says Stamp), which I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink after printing the digital stamps.

This is a 5" x 6.5" card, and fairly straightforward and simple. I printed the flowers/sentiment on Copic XPress-It Cardstock and colored everything with Copics. I also colored the butterfly with Copics, using some blue shades and the same yellow I used on the flower. Finally, I adorned the card with a few Rose and Clear Swarovski crystals for sparkle.

List of all stamps/dies/stencils used on this card:
Other supplies:
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Copic XPress-It Blending Card
  • Copic markers (various)
  • Clear and Rose Swarovski crystals
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment