Saturday, September 5, 2020

Happy Floral Card

I printed out this floral digital stamp about four months ago, then buried it under other things on my desk and forgot about it. When I found it today, I decided to color it and turn it into a card.


The floral image is from the Happy Moments Digital Stamp Set by Graciellie Design.

This is a 4.25" x 5.5" card. I printed the flowers on Copic XPress-It Cardstock and colored everything with Copics. I added a simple stamped sentiment on the same layer as the flowers, and finished with a few Clear Swarovski crystals for sparkle.

List of all stamps/dies/stencils used on this card:
Other supplies:
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Copic XPress-It Blending Card
  • Copic markers (various)
  • Clear Swarovski crystals
I hope you have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment