Monday, November 12, 2018

Unicorn Mermaid Christmas

This week, I created a card using the Mermaid Christmas Stamp Set from Witt & Sass Stamp Company!

I love the Witt & Sass Mascot, Purdie the Chubby Unicorn, and I couldn't resist mixing her into the underwater scene by fusing her top half with the mermaid's bottom half. (Now she's a "Purmaid!") I created the background using Distress Oxides and Copic markers (for the sand and seaweed), and then I began layering all of the fun characters into the scene! All characters and elements were colored with Copics.


My favorite part of this stamp set is the gorgeous coral Christmas tree. I embellished it with rhinestones and added lots of fishy attendees at Purdie's Christmas party. Even the little starfish have rhinestones! A Christmas unicorn mermaid can NEVER have too much bling!

Witt & Sass Products Used:
  • Mermaid Christmas Stamp Set
  • Chubby Unicorn Stamp Set
I hope you enjoyed this project, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment