Thursday, November 15, 2018

Flamingo Beach Christmas

This week, I created a card using the Mermaid Christmas Stamp Set, and a few others, from Witt & Sass Stamp Company!

This year, beach Christmas and festive flamingos are on trend. Why? I have no idea, but I'm not complaining! I almost purchased a Christmas flamingos stamp set, and then I remembered that I already have the Witt & Sass Tropical Party stamp set, so I used that one instead.


I resized that gorgeous coral Christmas tree (my favorite part of the Mermaid Christmas set!) so it would be more in scale to the flamingo, and I gave the flamingo a Santa hat and holly brooch. (Alternatively, you could leave the flamingo's bead necklace and simply color it in Christmas colors.) I covered the coral tree in multi-colored rhinestones and added a bunch of little seaside friends. I created the background with stencils (listed below) and Distress Oxides.
.Witt & Sass Products Used:
  • Mermaid Christmas Stamp Set
  • Tropical Party Stamp Set
  • Background Builder Palm Tree Stamp
  • Background Builder Wave Stencil
  • Layered Stencil Clouds
I hope you enjoyed this project, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment