Thursday, November 22, 2018

Light-Up Gingerbread House

This week, I created a card using the Candyland Christmas Stamp Set from Witt & Sass Stamp Company!

I have at least 6 gingerbread house stamps, and I can honestly say that the W&S gingerbread house is my favorite. It's just so cute, with beautiful little details! I colored the house, plus other elements and characters from another stamp set, with Copics. I layered them with foam and embellished with Swarovski crystals, glitters, and WORKING LIGHTS!


That's right, I said working lights! I pulled out the Chibitronics lights, copper tape, a coin cell battery, and LOTS of foam tape, and I made the gingerbread house windows light up! I added a little "Push Here" peppermint so the recipient will know where to push. The lights only turns on when someone pushes the button, so they'll last a long time.


.Witt & Sass Products Used:
  • Candyland Christmas Stamp Set
I hope you enjoyed this project, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment