Sunday, May 30, 2021

Magical Fairy Card

I was in the mood to color something soft and magical, so I decided to color this lovely fairy and turn her into a card. I'm also playing along with the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (Anything Goes).

This lovely creature is called Lady Fairy, and she's part of a four-pack digital stamp bundle by Sweet Escape Digis.

I printed her on Copic XPress-It Blending Card and colored her with Copics. I fussy cut her, then selected cardstock from an old Tattered Lace paper pack (Make Believe Paper Pack) that I'd had on the shelf for years. I bought it because it was so beautiful, but then I didn't want to use it because it was "too pretty to cut!" Do you ever do that?

I mounted everything on my 5" x 7" card back, with a black cardstock mat behind the background, and popped the fairy up with foam dots. I selected a sentiment from the Poppies of Amethyst (Molly Harrison Art) stamp set and stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I also popped up the sentiment with foam dots. For the final touch, I added some clear Swarovski crystals.

List of all stamps/dies/stencils used on this card:

Other supplies:
  • Make Believe Paper Pad (Tattered Lace) (retired)
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Copic XPress-It Blending Card
  • Copic markers (various)
  • Clear Swarovski crystals (2MM, 3MM, 4MM, 5MM)
Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment