Friday, June 4, 2021

Close to My Heart Card

I decided to create an encouraging card for one of my aunts this week. I'm always a sucker for a slimline card, so here's the finished project:

My card measures 3.75" x 8.5". The main image is called Heart Digital Stamp by Sweet Escape Digis. I printed her out ages ago (a year, maybe?) and finally got around to coloring her.

I printed her on Copic XPress-It Blending Card and colored her with Copics. I fussy cut her with scissors.

My background is simple: a yellow cardstock mat and black cardstock background. I stamped the sentiment from the "Tweet Friends" stamp set (My Favorite Things) with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and popped it up with foam dots. For the final touch, I added some Swarovski Sunflower crystals.

List of all stamps/dies/stencils used on this card:

Other supplies:
  • Black, white and yellow cardstock
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
  • Copic XPress-It Blending Card
  • Copic markers (various)
  • Scor-tape
  • Foam dots
  • Swarovski Sunflower Crystals (2MM, 3MM, 4MM, 5MM)
I hope you have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment