Sunday, June 27, 2021

Midsummer Mushroom Hunt Cards

I haven't really felt like creating anything lately, but I decided to play along with Digimojo's Midsummer Mushroom Hunt festivities this weekend. I actually created two cards today, and this is the first one:


The sweet little mushroom girl is Amanita (by Sweet November Stamps), and she comes with two other mushrooms. The lovely background is from the Enchanted Forest Slimline Paper Pack (Whimsy Stamps), and the sentiment is from the You're a Fungi stamp set (Hero Arts). I colored the character and mushrooms with Copics, and then fussy cut them with scissors. I popped up Amanita, a pair of mushrooms, and the sentiment with foam dots. Since the other mushrooms are in the background, I glued them down with Ranger Multi-Medium Matte. (The final card is 8.5" x 3.75".)
 
For the second card, I was playing along with the Glamour Challenge (Faery Ink). I printed the witch image and colored her with Copics. I fussy cut her with scissors, then popped her up with foam dots. I stamped the sentiment on the white cardstock background, mounted the witch image, and added some black, glittery adhesive gems (Jolee's Boutique) for a little sparkle. (The final card is 4.25" x 5.5".)


List of all stamps/dies/stencils used on this card:
Other supplies:
  • Enchanted Forest Slimline Paper Pack (Whimsy Stamps)
  • Copic markers (various)
  • Double-sided tape (Scor-tape)
  • Ranger Multi-Medium Matte
  • Foam dots
  • Black and white cardstock
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Copic XPress-It Blending Card
  • Black, adhesive gems (Jolee's Boutique)
I hope you have a lovely week!

2 comments: