Thursday, June 17, 2021

Happy Florist Slimline Card

I wanted to color something happy this week, to distract my mind from everything else, and I thought this lovely florist met that challenge:

My card measures 3.5" x 8.5". The main image is called The Florist Digital Stamp by Sweet Escape Digis.

I printed her on Copic XPress-It Blending Card and colored her with Copics. I added the white polka dots with a White Sakura Gelly Roll Pen, then fussy cut her with scissors.

My background is simple: a blue cardstock mat and black cardstock background. I stamped the sentiment from the "Little Words that Mean a Lot" stamp set (Elizabeth Craft Designs) with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and popped it up with foam dots. For the final touch, I added some Swarovski Aquamarine crystals.

List of all stamps/dies/stencils used on this card:

Other supplies:
  • Black, blue and cream cardstock
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
  • Copic XPress-It Blending Card
  • Copic markers (various)
  • White Sakura Gelly Roll Pen
  • Scor-tape
  • Foam dots
  • Swarovski Aquamarine Crystals (2MM, 3MM, 4MM, 5MM)
I hope you have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment