Monday, March 15, 2021

Fawn and Bunny - You Complete Me

Today, I'm playing along with the My Favorite Things' Wednesday Sketch Challenge #532 and the Simon Says Stamps' Wednesday Challenge (Bit 'O Green).

This is a fairly simple card. I typed and printed the sentiment from my computer, then cut out the stitched rectangle (Lawn Fawn) around it. I stenciled the puzzle pieces using Distress Oxides and a Create-a-Smile stencil, masking the edges to keep them clean. I cut a stitched circle (Lawn Fawn) and stamped the fawn and bunny, masking around the edges to keep all images within the stitching.

After that, I quickly colored the scene with Copics and used the MFT Mini Cloud Edges as a guide for my Copic-colored sky. I glued everything together and popped up the sweet scene with foam dots.

List of all stamps/dies/stencils used on this card:

  • A Very Sweet Somebunny Stamp Set (My Favorite Things)
  • Puzzle Stencil (Create-a-Smile)
  • Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies (Lawn Fawn)
  • Stitched Circle Stackables Dies (Lawn Fawn)
  • Mini Cloud Stencil (My Favorite Things)
Other supplies:
  • White cardstock (Neenah Solar white)
  • Double-sided tape (Scor-tape)
  • Copic markers (various)
  • Distress Oxide Inks: Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon
  • Foam dots
Have a sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment