Thursday, April 16, 2020

Stampers Delights Say It With Flowers Girl

This week, I created a card featuring the Say It With Flowers Girl digital stamp from Stampers Delights. This stamp is currently on sale as part of the Thrifty Thursday deals!

This little lady is so adorable. With flowers in her arms, you could use her for a dozen different occasions: birthday, anniversary, Mother's Day, thank you, etc. I decided to create a scene based on joy and encouragement, which is especially relevant during these unusual times in 2020.


My card measures 5" x 6.5", and I resized the girl to 4.5" tall. I colored all images with Copics and used my Scan n Cut to cut out the girl and her little doggie friends. I stamped flowers for the background and then built a scene by using a ruler and pencil to draw a sidewalk and a cloud stencil to create clouds (using Copics instead of traditional ink blending). I popped up all of the characters and the sentiment with foam dots.

.List of all stamps used on this card:
  • Say It With Flowers Girl digital stamp (Stampers Delights)
  • New Best Friend stamp set (My Favorite Things)
  • Lucky Dog stamp set (My Favorite Things)
  • Painted Poppies stamp set (Stampin' Up)
  • Better Together stamp set (Altenew)
  • Cloud Stencil (My Favorite Things)
I hope you enjoyed this project, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment