Thursday, April 9, 2020

Anime Easter Bunny as Alice in Wonderland!

This week, I created a card featuring the Anime Easter Bunny digital stamp from Stampers Delights. This stamp is currently on sale as part of the Thrifty Thursday deals!

When I saw this gorgeous lady with the toadstools, I immediately thought of Alice in Wonderland. Using my most valued tool - my PENCIL! - I added a ton of details: stripes on her tights and top, a chessboard sky, and spots on the largest toadstools. There were so many details in this card that it took me nearly a week to complete it, but I think the final result was worth all of the work!


My card measures 5" x 7", and the digi stamp filled most of that space. (You can make it any size that works for you, as I wanted larger images in order to add a ton of detail.) I colored all images with Copics. I added the Cheshire Cat, a potion bottle and a sentiment from a few Impronte D'Autore stamp sets by coloring them with Copics and fussy cutting them. Finally, I popped up the sentiment with foam dots.

.List of all stamps used on this card:
I hope you enjoyed this project, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment