Friday, April 3, 2020

Stampers Delights: Anime Painter Pearl

This week, I created a card featuring the Anime Painter Pearl digital stamp from Stampers Delights. If you prefer physical stamps (and I love to get inky, too!), this stamp is also now available as a clear, photopolymer stamp!

When I saw Pearl, I knew I wanted her to paint something amazing, so I paired the stamp with the Lawn Fawn Magic Color Slider die set to make an interactive card. When you pull the tab at the top of the card, the flower image in the magic color slider changes from black and white to full color!



My card measures 5" x 6", and I resized Pearl to 4.5" tall. (I trimmed the bottom of the image a bit before I mounted it on the card, so she measures 4.25" tall on the finished card.) I colored all images with Copics and used my Scan n Cut to cut out Pearl. I mounted a black cardstock layer on the card base, then the Altenew Diamond layer (stamped and colored, then trimmed to 4.75" x 5.75"), and then used double-sided tape to affix the Magic Color Slider. I popped up Pearl and the sentiment with foam dots. Finally, I glued tiny pearls (since her name is Pearl!) to the dots between the diamonds.

If you're unsure how to assemble the Magic Color Slider, I recommend watching any of Lawn Fawn's YouTube videos, as they walk through the process step-by-step.

Want to see the interactive card in action? Check out the video below!


.List of all stamps and dies used on this card:
    I hope you enjoyed this project, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

    Happy Crafting!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment