Sunday, February 28, 2021

Eucalyptus and Cotton Bouquet Card

Today, I'm playing along with the Simon Says Stamps' Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes. I felt like coloring something happier, like a floral arrangement, so I colored this lovely image by Graciellie Design.

The main image (eucalyptus and cotton) is from the Simply Blessed Digital Stamp Set by Graciellie Design. Since these are digital stamps, I took a sentiment from another Graciellie set (Your Kindness) and added it next to the vase

This is a 5" x 7" card, and fairly straightforward and simple. I printed the flowers on Copic XPress-It Cardstock and colored everything with Copics. Since I'd already added the sentiment before printing, I just finished it with a few Clear Swarovski crystals for sparkle.

List of all stamps/dies/stencils used on this card:

Other supplies:
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Copic XPress-It Blending Card
  • Copic markers (various)
  • Clear Swarovski crystals
I hope you have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment