Monday, February 25, 2019

Koala Birthday Wishes

Today, I decided to make a few quick birthday cards. It always helps to have finished cards on hand for those surprise birthdays, especially if you work in a large office!

I began by coloring the koala with balloon with my Copics, and then I fussy cut him. I cut the Lawn Fawn papers in various sizes (5.75" x 5.75" and 5.75" x 3") and layered them on a 6" x 6" white card base. I added a 5.25" x 2.5" white panel and added the "Birthday Wishes" die cut. I didn't have a coordinating cardstock, so I cut the sentiment in white and then colored it with Copics before gluing it to the card front. I popped up the koala and balloon with foam dots and glued on a handful of embellishments.


Same card, but in blue!


Products Used:
  • Picket Fence Studios "I Wish We Could Hug" Stamp Set
  • My Favorite Things "Birthday Wishes" Die-Namics Die
  • Lawn Fawn "Spring Fling" 6" x 6" Paper Pack
  • Lawn Fawn "Really Rainbow Scallops" 6" x 6" Paper Pack
  • Buttons Galore & More Sparkletz "Aloha" Embellishment Pack
I hope you enjoyed this project, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment