Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Grateful for You Surprise Bouquet

This week, I created a card using the Layered Plaid Stencil (and two other products) from Witt & Sass Stamp Company!

It's time for fall and Thanksgiving cards, so I thought the plaid would look warm and happy with the beautiful sunflowers from the Falling for Scarecrow stamp set. I made the plaid paper using the Layered Plaid Stencil with Prima Color Philosophy Carrot and Burnt Sienna inks. The front of the card is fairly simple, with a stamped, popped-up centerpiece, wooden embellishments from the Fall Sassy Pack, and some colored glass drops from my stash.


When the recipient opens the card, s/he is treated to a surprise... a mini pop-up box stuffed full of cheerful sunflowers! I continued the plaid paper inside and added some leaves from the Falling for Scarecrow stamp set. I colored the sunflowers and leaves with Copics.


Even the little box has stitched plaid panels on the sides! I kept the white panel blank for now, and I'll add a sentiment or hand-written note when I decide to give the card to someone.


Witt & Sass Products Used:
  • Layered Stencil Plaid
  • Falling for Scarecrow Stamp Set
  • Fall Sassy Pack
I hope you enjoyed this project, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment